Welcome to my blog!

Hi my name is Codie I like to play football I barrack for Geelong cats they are the best
I also like to do art during my own time as well as swimming I’m not that good but I still get into it sometimes.

6 thoughts on “Welcome to my blog!

1. Hi Codie-

I see that you’ve already added your visitor tracking widget, as well as the Student Blogging Challenge badge. Great start! I’m stopping by your blog all the way from Ashburn, Virginia, USA–which is one of the suburbs of Washington, D.C. I am pleased to report that I’m your mentor for the challenge, so I’ll be stopping by now and again to check on your posts and progress. If you regularly complete the activities, you’ll be amazed at how much you grow as a writer and a tech-savvy blogger. Week Two’s challenge is all about commenting and connecting with other students and classes around the world. If you haven’t already done so, get out there and leave a truckload of comments. When you comment, ALWAYS leave your blog’s URL as that’s the portal back to your blog. My students get a little sad when someone leaves an interesting comment or question, but doesn’t include their blog address so they can respond. I’ll leave mine at the bottom so you can see what I mean. The more you comment, the more visitors you’ll receive. Head to some class blogs and comment–as that’ll connect you with both the teachers and all of their students.

I’ll be back to check on your soon. By the way, I love art, too. Maybe you could include some of your artwork on this blog. Wouldn’t that be cool!?

Mrs. Rombach, sixth grade English teacher from Virginia, USA
    http://mrsrombachreads.edublogs.org

2. Hi Codie-

It doesn’t appear that you’re still participating in the Student Blogging Challenge. Besides your Welcome page, you haven’t added any posts. In order to remain in the Student Blogging Challenge, you’ll need to complete at least two challenge activities before Easter. Look at Week 4 and Week 5 for direction. If you’ve decided that the challenge isn’t for you right now, that’s okay. Either way, please head to my class blog and leave me a comment so I know whether you still need a mentor (and will be catching up with the weekly posts) or you’ve decided to withdraw from the challenge. Thanks so much. All the best!

Mrs. Rombach from Virginia, USA
    http://mrsrombachreads.edublogs.org

3. Show don’t tell
    Wow the sun shining other Us the sky
    Was blue.And the clouds where slowly
    Moving past the sun.The trees leaves where
    Falling down as a puff of wind came
    past.it was a warm day